If your digital marketing plan for your business is like a major Broadway production, then I’m your hotshot playwright.
You’ve got enough to juggle, and the stakes couldn’t be higher. When it comes to your business, the written content on your site is your 24/7 sales force.
It’s got to be polished, persuasive, precise, and personality-packed.
I’ve got a proven way with words, and I can whip your marketing message into stellar shape. From a kick-ass About page, to high-converting sales pages to whiz-bang blog posts dripping with valuable information your prospects need, my words plus your business equals more clients and a fatter bottom line.
And best of all, your copy will sound like you, cupcake. Not me. Not some nameless, faceless, vanilla “industry standard.” Not your
nemesis competition. YOU.
Fees for copywriting services are based on a combination of word count and type. All packages include one round of revisions and on-page SEO services:
- Blog posts: 500 to 750 words will depend heavily on the topic and required level of research, but generally are in the $75 – $125 range
- Long-form blog posts: 2,500-5,000 words, including screenshots and images, will generally fall in the $200-$500 range.
- About page: 250-500 words – $200
- Sales pages: word count varies – prices start at $250
- Website Package: Let me take care of the whole shebang! The entry level package include a home page (about 250 words), About page (250-500 words), and up to 3 sidebar widgets (25-100 words each) and costs $800. Additional pages up to 500 words each are yours for just $75 each.
And if you want ongoing work? Hey, I love establishing ongoing relationships with great clients. That’s why I offer monthly clients discounts on the above fees, depending on the scope and quantity of the work they need each month.
Ready to Knock Out Some Broadway-Worthy Copy?
Use the handy contact form below to get in touch with me!